Friday 7 July 2017

Gigi Little Mermaid

Hi crafty friends,

Its that mermaid time of year don't you think? Don't know why as I love mermaids at anytime but always seem to want to colour them in at this time, weird but hey thats me.
So for my DT inspiration for Moonflower Digi Stamps I've chosen to use Gigi Little Mermaid, just love those big eye and hair. Given her a bit of a Little mermaid hair colour to.

You can find her here at the store https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/205580158/gigi-little-mermaid?ref=shop_home_active_8

I used element from Julia Spiri's sea collection images to create a sea scene fo Gigi to swim about  in to.

Coloured with copics
Skin R02, R11, E50
Hair R89,R85, R83, R81
Tail Y17, Y15, Y13,


1 comment:

  1. Love her aquatic scene and her Ariel colouring! And the added Nemo :D And her sea dandruff :D

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete