Saturday 17 December 2016

Joy to the World

Hello crafty peeps,
Not long now to the big Christmas Holiday Yeah!!! And I've broken up from work now for two whole weeks.
I just love this time of year so today I'm sharing a little bit of inspiration for my DT project over at Conie Fong using this little cute Christmas Penguin.
This adorable image is Joy to the World.

You can find him and so many more  over in Conie's store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ConieFongArt?ref=ss_profile



Coloured with copics
Penguin T5, T4, T3, T0
Reds R35, R29, R32
Green G07, G05, G12

Papers from my crafty stash a freebie in a magazine
Die cut frame and sentiment from Tonic

















Why not join Conie's Facebook group to see moreof her lovely images and even enter our challenge

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Helen, the papers and penguin are gorgeous too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card.. soo pretty. The image is cute. Xx

    ReplyDelete