Saturday 20 August 2016

Snail Ride

Excitement!!!v I've been chosen for a Guest design Team Spot over at Broken Fairy for their current challenge. Whoop!! Whoop!  The theme is autumn colours.
Take a look at all the other super projects from the DT.
http://brokenfairychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Broken Fairy Designs images are just so cute, you know me I love faeiries.

I've chosen to use this little cutie Snail Ride and you can find her here in the store
http://brokenfairydesigns.weebly.com/store/p37/Snail_Ride_Digital_Stamp.html



Coloured with copics
Skin E50, R11, R00, R20
Hair E35, Y28, Y21, YR31
Snail E35, Y28, Y21, YR04, YR02, YR00
Wings YR02, Y00
Dress Y35, Y17, Y13

Papers from First Edition
Die cuts from Joy Craft and Marienne design
Flowers from my crafty stash

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous autumn colours and super cute snail rider! :) fab guest dt effort! Annabel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, cute image and great coloure combo!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, this is a beautiful card. You colouring is gorgeous and I love your autumn themed colours and card design.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete